Nicorene Bed and Breakfast, a Yellowwood Park guest house offers accommodation in the Durban South area.
Your comfort is of the utmost importance to Irene and her friendly staff.
Sunbird room - Have two twin beds and en-suite with toilet, shower and hand basin. Work station with access to internet for corporate guests.
Warbler room - Wood paneled room with two twin beds and a private bathroom (bath with shower facilities and a toilet)
Barbet room - Has a king size bed and a private bathroom (bath with shower facilities and a toilet) Room 1, 2 and 3 share a private entrance / cosy sitting area with tea and coffee facilities. All three rooms overlook the pool and deck area
Swallows room - (B&B/ self catering accommodation) – Sleeps 5
Guests who choose to share with friends/family will enjoy the backpackers
- Separate shower & toilet; 4 single beds
- Own entrance; undercover/ enclosed sitting area
- Dining area, fridge, microwave, kettle & crockery cutlery .
The Kingfisher flat - (B&B/ selfcatering) – Sleeps 4
- Bedroom with 3 single beds. Separate shower & toilet in flat
- Fully equipped open plan kitchenette/dining area. 4th bed doubles as a sofa
- Gas cooking facilities & scullery; Own entrance & veranda
- Air conditioner & television in rooms
- 100% cotton sheets & non-allergenic pillows
R840.00 sharing B&B per night
R550.00 single B&B per night
Self catering units: R1000.00 per night
Ling Fisher and backpackers as well.